mobarel – Aviation Tin Snips – Off-Set Right-Cut – Forged Cr-Mo
(as of Jul 01,2022 16:31:47 UTC – Details)
Aviation Snips is designed for tough material cutting by Lengthen the handle and added linkage to increase mechanical leverage.
Because of the increased leverage provided by Aviation snips, strong cutting blades are Indispensable
- Chrome Molybdenum Alloy steel made – Instead of Cr-V
- Drop-Forged Blades – for Maximum Strength and Longer Durability
- Heat treated hardened – Induction Hardened Cutting Edges 60-62 HRC
- Serrated Blade Edges – Stable Bite Prevents Slipping.
What else we are looking for?
- Locking latch Prevents Damage to Cutting Edge when Stored
- Flush Bolt Design – Won’t Hang Up on Material (Patent Pending)
- Handle – Bi-color Handle with Rubberized Grip for Comfort and Control
- Hang Hole – Hang up Hole Provided for Convenient Storage.
- Special Laborsaving Design – for Easier Cutting
- Center Fastener – High Tensile Strength Provided for Longer Life.
- Double Overwind Spring – High Torsional Strength Spring for Longer Life
- Packaging – Sliding Blister Carded
Meets ANSI and DIN standard
Cutting Capacity – please refer to Specification Chart
Rust Protection – Hard Chrome plated blades increases tool life
extra linkage that increases mechanical leverage
One Handed Locking – Ease of use/Quick open