Also, Pac-Man Museum+
What can be said about Knights of the Old Republic II that hasn’t been said already? Not much!
The 2004 Obsidian classic did a fantastic job of taking up the mantle of the BioWare original, providing fans with a bigger glimpse into the Old Republic timeline. It pretty much had it all: some great twists and narrative turns, interesting mechanical and quality of life upgrades, and fantastic party members. If you haven’t checked Knights of the Old Republic II out yet, note that it’s also on Steam for 10 bucks (rather than the $15 on Switch).
Pac-Man Museum+, Card Shark, and Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery are also arriving on Switch this week. That last one has quite the striking title, and the “Miyazaki-inspired visuals” have me interested: you can check out the listing for that one here, and note that there are already a ton of Steam reviews to peruse.
- Arcade Archives FLIPULL
- Balloon Flight
- BIOMOTOR UNITRON
- Boxerpunk Stories
- Buck Bradley 2
- Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag
- Demon Turf: Bundle
- Dungeon Village 2
- EleMetals: Death Metal Death Match!
- Fishing Paradiso
- Food Truck Tycoon – Asian Cuisine Deluxe Edition
- Gravitar: Recharged
- Jigsaw Fun 3-in-1 Collection
- Lamplight City
- Moonrise Fall
- Mudness Offroad Car Simulator
- My Lovely Wife
- Ocean Animals Puzzle – Preschool Animal Learning Puzzles Game for Kids & Toddlers
- Ogre: Console Edition
- Pretty Girls Speed
- QUByte Classics: Jim Power: The Lost Dimension by PIKO
- Rolling Car Deluxe Edition
- Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween
- Soundboard: Buttons with Instant Sounds
- Spacewing War
- Surface Rush
- The Fly Plane: Flight Simulator
- TOKOYO: Tower of Perpetuity
- Wonder Boy Collection