Don’t rue going rogue with some rouge roux
It’s Thursday, so you know what that means! No, not being disappointed that Harmonix still hasn’t added in “You Get What You Give” as Rock Band DLC. That’s certainly my Thursday tradition, but it doesn’t have to be yours. I’m of course talking about Super Rare Games putting out another limited-run game on Switch! Up for grabs in this week’s contest is Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos.
Strictly limited to 4,000 copies,
this one is destined to sell out — whoops my bad! I couldn’t even make it through writing this post without it selling out. It’s gone. Considering you can’t buy it anymore, you might as well win a copy here!
I’ve been legally prohibited from providing my own summary of the game, so you’ll have to rely on official press written by professionals who are knowledgeable in the subject matter.
A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos… Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient seals that hold the Titans at bay are gravely weakened and their minions have unleashed terror upon the world. The Goddesses who once forged these seals make a desperate plea for a band of heroes to come forth and save the world. Do you have what it takes to save Tasos in this roguelite adventure, and more importantly…are you going it alone or with your friends?
- Play solo or multiplayer – Embark on your adventure solo or work together with up to four players in co-op mode. Puzzles and challenges will scale depending on the number of players so synergizing your skills and collaborating is key to defeating each dungeon.
- Classic feel with a modern twist – Classic in its topdown-style gameplay but with a modern-day colourful pixel art visuals and a wealth of options for puzzles and combat, Rogue Heroes lets you choose from a variety of tools, spells, and weapons to tackle the fearsome monsters and challenges that await you.
- Delve into dungeons – No two runs in Rogue Heroes feel the same thanks to the procedurally generated dungeons. Each room has hand-designed layouts, traps, puzzles, and enemies all with randomised configurations, making every run feel fresh and different.
- Endless customisability – The multiple classes all come with their own stats and unique abilities. You also have a large range of tools, spells, and weapons at your disposal – everything is upgradeable! Find the build that works for you to take back Tasos!
- Restore your home – Spend your hard-earned loot on new buildings for your village of Intori and in turn gain access to new upgrades for your characters.
Super Rare Games’ release of Rogue Heroes comes with everything you’d expect, including:
- Fully assembled Nintendo Switch game with cartridge
- Interior art
- Full-color manual
- Exclusive sticker
- Set of 3 card trading card pack
To enter to win your copy of Rogue Heroes, leave your name and email address in the widget below. You can enter daily. There are also ways to earn bonus entries by clicking around and going all over the internet, so hey, why not? Beats clicking refresh on Dtoid every 12 seconds to see if anything new has posted.
We have one physical Switch copy to give away. Since this is shipping direct from SRG, there are [almost] no shipping restrictions! Just hope you’re not in that politically-or-geographically-restricted area. You know how it is. I can’t help it, you know. I’d buy the world a Coke, if I could.
Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos was available direct from Super Rare Games. But it’s sold out, so at least check out everything else they still have for grabs!