Twitch Streamer’s Kitchen Almost Burns Down While Cooking On Stream



Streaming has become a very popular outlet for content creators, originally what started out as a platform to stream gaming has matured into so much more. Twitch is a platform that is considered as a go to for consuming streaming content. Streamers from all around the world showcase their daily activities live through the platform.

Even though the platform is still dominantly filled with gamers, the user base often sees other types of streams too. These streams consists of the content creators eating, drinking, going about their daily lives, or just chatting with the audience they have. Twitch users have also created new type of stream which is called Subathon.

A Subathon is a type of stream where the streamer will have to continue the stream as long as they keep getting subs, no matter how much time has passed. The stream has a countdown and every time the streamer gets a sub, that countdown gets an increment. Through this format the stream keeps on going until the creator keeps on getting subs. These types of streams can last for days or even weeks till the time they stop getting subs.

A recent subathon by Twitch streamer kjanecaron, resulted into something extremely chaotic and dangerous. When a subathon is on, it is the responsibility of the streamer to keep the audience entertained so that the subs keep on coming. kjanecaron was trying to entertain her audience by cooking something on the stove, but little did she know about the chaotic events that were gonna unfold.

In a short clip from the stream that has now been posted to YouTube, people will be able to see kjanecaron cooking something on a pan on the stove. Its hard to decipher what she is cooking, but that dish has most likely burned to a crisp and the room is filled with smoke. People will also see the smoke coming out of the pan which slowly turned into a small fire.

kjanecaron tried to extinguish the fire by putting it under water in her sink, but that only worsened the situation with the flames becoming larger. She quickly put the pan back on the stove and started panicking and calling out for help as she did not know what to do in this situation. Fortunately the fire died down on its own and no one was hurt seriously. Check out the short clip from her stream below:

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

some deals vip
Logo
Enable registration in settings - general
Compare items
  • Total (0)
Compare
0
Shopping cart